1. Hand over the wrong debit card at the supermarket queue. Make sure the queue is really long first so you can slow things up for other people too. They'll be grateful for the rest.
2. Spend several minutes looking for the correct debit card in your purse and bag. Then remove all the contents (except the spare knickers) while you search for the correct card.
3. Announce to everyone in the queue that you cannot find your debit card but luckily you have your credit card!
4. Forget the PIN number to your credit card.
5. Suggest you go to the cash point but then remember that in the amongst all
6. Laboriously count out all the cash in your purse. Ransack every pocket, crevice and seam in your handbag and coat until you have finally counted out... £132.19.
7. Thank everyone in the queue for waiting patiently. They may not look like they are grateful for you slowing down the pace of life but they are. Looks can be deceiving.
|You see how happy these people are about having the pace of life slowed up for them? I took this photo of the queue behind me at the checkout - see how grateful they are? Some of them are now my very best friends. They love me.